- Matthew Yglesias: The “Decline” of Marriage Isn’t a Problem
- The National Memo: Saudi Money And The Moral Posturing Of Rand Paul
- Salon.com: 14 Ways Republicans Have Declared War on the Middle Class
- Media Matters: MSNBC’s Chris Hayes: “Odious” Emails Provide “A View Into The World Of Tucker Carlson”
- Think Progress: Ted Cruz Wants You To Believe He’s Legally Required To Sign Up For Obamacare. He’s Not.
- Buzzfeed: Democrats’ Loudest Attack Dog Can’t Stop Baiting Bobby Jindal
Supporters follow Hillary’s van devotedly,
While the media must cover her remotely.
But is it sporting
Or even news reporting
To broadcast that she ate lunch at Chipotle?