- Blue Nation Review: Why Do Racists Always Seem to Support Republicans?
- Raw Story: Ted Cruz and Other Texas Politicians Return Money from White Supremacist
- Salon: Jon Stewart Made Megyn Kelly Cry: 6 Fascinating Takeaways from the Fox News Star’s New In-Depth Interview
- The National Memo: Bill Kristol: ‘The Left’ Wants To Expunge All Respect For Confederates!
- TPM: Clinton Says Confederate Flag ‘Shouldn’t Fly Anywhere’ In Stop Near Ferguson
- Towleroad: Judge Shoots Down ‘Sodomite Suppression Act,’ California Ballot Measure Calling For Murder Of Gays
- Digby: We must take Donald Trump seriously: Enough of the ‘Fuckface von ClownStick’
- Vox.com: King v. Burwell’s “King” Doesn’t Realize His Lawsuit Could Mean Millions Go Uninsured
- Five Thirty Eight: Attitudes Toward Racism And Inequality Are Shifting
- Deep South Daily: VIDEO: Jeb Bush Brags about Interfering in Schiavo Case at Conservative Conference
Bobby Jindal’s stint as governor has been less than steady.
While Louisiana’s budget plunges deeper into the red, he
Thinks he can win,
Based on the color of his skin,
With this idiotic campaign slogan: “Tanned, Rested, Ready.”