- Blue Nation Review: Why Do Racists Always Seem to Support Republicans?
- Raw Story: Ted Cruz and Other Texas Politicians Return Money from White Supremacist
- Salon: Jon Stewart Made Megyn Kelly Cry: 6 Fascinating Takeaways from the Fox News Star’s New In-Depth Interview
- The National Memo: Bill Kristol: ‘The Left’ Wants To Expunge All Respect For Confederates!
- TPM: Clinton Says Confederate Flag ‘Shouldn’t Fly Anywhere’ In Stop Near Ferguson
- Towleroad: Judge Shoots Down ‘Sodomite Suppression Act,’ California Ballot Measure Calling For Murder Of Gays
- Digby: We must take Donald Trump seriously: Enough of the ‘Fuckface von ClownStick’
- Vox.com: King v. Burwell’s “King” Doesn’t Realize His Lawsuit Could Mean Millions Go Uninsured
- Five Thirty Eight: Attitudes Toward Racism And Inequality Are Shifting
- Deep South Daily: VIDEO: Jeb Bush Brags about Interfering in Schiavo Case at Conservative Conference
The GOP contenders don’t want pollsters to ignore ’em,
So they can make the debate cut and get a national TV forum.
So their comments get outrageous
And insulting and shameless,
And the only thing that’s lacking is political decorum.