- Patti Davis: Dear Sasha and Malia
- AP: Putin Accuses West of Trying to Sideline Russia
- PoliticsUSA: Tea Party Nation Says #Whitelivesmatter
- Eclectablog: While Progressives Try to Catch up with ALEC in the States, ALEC Moves to the Cities and Counties
- TPM: ‘Nuclear Option’ Helps Obama Reshape The Courts For A Generation
- Agregate: Who Would Jesus Waterboard?
While our partisan politics can be scary,
The most dangerous things are imaginary.
And though the campaign ain’t begun,
The candidates have started to run
In something they’re calling an invisible primary.